Telemedicine provides better medical services at a lower cost. If you don’t like (who does?) waiting in a doctor’s office or ER to receive treatment for a minor illness or injury, you’re going to love Telemedicine.
What Is Telemedicine?
Telemedicine is officially describe as “the use of medical information exchanged from one site to another via electronic communications to improve a patient’s health status.” In other words, you can receive medical treatment/diagnosis from a doctor via a phone call or video call for an illness without ever getting out of bed.
Watch this short video to see how it works:
Welcome to Call A Doctor Plus!
Telemedicine is not a new concept. In fact it has been around for more than 40 years. It’s just that many Americans don’t know about Telemedicine or have not taken the time to learn about the benefits.
But that is changing. Ever since Obamacare or The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has become law, the way we receive medical care has changed for ever and not for the better.
Higher co-pays, high out of pocket expenses, shortage of doctors, nurses, long waiting times to see a doctor and so on. Telemedicine can alleviate many of the problems of trying to receive medical care while at the same time, cut your medical bills and expenses.
The State of Obamacare:
- The average family spends $1,430 and loses about 35 hours each year to doctor’s office visits alone. This equals $120 and 3 hours every month. Much of which could be avoided
- Most doctor’s offices are closed 75% of the time. They are only open during business hours when many people have to take off from work to make an appointment
- Over 66% of emergency room visits are for non-emergency reasons. Top 3 visits are: ear infection, sinus infection and respiratory infections
- 25% of patients have skipped a recommended medical test due to cost and 24% do not fill their prescriptions. They can’t afford it!
- Over 75% of doctor visits come from stress factors and 1 in 3 Americans state their level of stress is extreme.
Call A Doctor Plus is a health and wellness program designed specifically to save you time and money by utilizing technology to provide you with effective, immediate access to Healthcare goods and services, all from your phone or computer. Doctors can treat flu symptoms, sinus infections, Bronchitis, rashes, allergies, urinary tract infections — and even prescribe medications — without ever physically seeing the patient.
Here are The Advantages of Call A Doctor Plus:
Licensed physicians and industry professionals on call 24/7/365
No waiting rooms, no closed offices and waiting weeks for an appointment
Receive answers and treatment within minutes via phone, email or video
App for Smart Phone, Tablet or Computer
Peace of Mind
100% acceptance regardless of preexisting conditions
No limitations on usage
Board certified, state specific physicians and other healthcare professionals
Significantly less expensive that typical office or ER visits
Saves on out of pocket expenses such as high deductibles and co-pays
Less time off from work for doctor appointments
No Hidden Fees
Provides services for your whole family
Call A Doctor Plus Pricing:
Groups: $10 per month per employee
Voluntary Groups: $14.95 per mo per employee
Consumers: $19.95 per mo – covers entire family
Associations: Custom – call for quote
Seniors: Coming Soon!
Call A Doctor Plus is changing the way the way receive health care. To sign up, click here: Call A Doctor Plus or call: 800-514-3513