- Free Insurance Quotes
- HPNY Blog
- What People Are Saying
New York Self-Employed Health Insurance
As the owner of your own small company or as a sole proprietor, you have 2 choices for health insurance coverage:
1. You can hire a family member (spouse, son, daughter or etc.) and pay them mimimum wage to help you qualify for group health insurance plans. View this Blog Post to see how this works.
* You will have unlimited choices of health insurance coverage
* You can easily add new employees to your group plan as your company grows
* You will have more paperwork
* You will have to file payroll tax and and quarterly wage reports
2. Or, You can purchase a Sole Proprietor Plan from one of carriers that specialize in self employed insurance; Oxford, HIP, GHI and more. If you are interested in saving yourself some headaches and making your life easier, call us today at 1-800-514-3513 or fill out the form below.